Rebecca. 22 years old. Completeing my bachelors in sociology at michigan state university.
Invade my Privacy.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
i want the first scene of season 9 to be some sleazy creep trying to pick up this girl and he wraps his greasy arm around her and goes “so… did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” and she yanks out her angel blade and ganks him and as his mutilated corpse falls to the ground she mutters “i hate this planet”
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
All you need for this workout is a stack of hardcovers and some yarn or rope to tie them together!
Workout #1: The Book Curl
Workout #2: The Book Up
Workout #3: The Brunch (Book Crunch) - Just like brunch this can be done alone or with a friend!